Best Equipment at the Beach!
Midway Fitness proudly carries the above equipment lines - along with many more! To ask about a particular piece of equipment, contact us
We don't have a long list of rules and regulations - but we do ask that all our members and guests follow some common-sense guidelines at all times while they are on the premises. We reserve the right to remove any member or guest at any time, who, in the opinion of management, is not acting appropriately. The guidelines include:
Members you must have your membership card displayed at the front counter while you are in the club. Take your card with you when you leave. No card = No access, there will be no exceptions. Replacement cards are $5.00. Guests you must sign the guest log and pay your guest fee prior to working out.
- NO gym bags are permitted in the weight rooms.
- DO NOT move any equipment for any reason.
- If you LOAD a piece of equipment, UNLOAD it when you have finished with it. REPLACE dumbbells in their racks.
- DO NOT slam weights or dumbbells.
- Chalk is to be kept in a closed container. If you spill it or make a mess... clean it up.
- 35 MINUTE LIMIT – during busy periods or when another member or paid guest is waiting for that piece of equipment, you will be limited to 35 minutes on that piece of equipment.
- If you are on a payment plan you must be current with your payment or you will NOT be authorized to use the facility.
- Reservations for classes are highly suggested. Three participants are required to hold a class.
- Repeated violations of the rules could affect your membership status. If you would like a copy of the RULES, ask a staff member.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these rules, please contact Midway Fitness today.